Syvecs S7 Plus for McLaren M838T V8 engine
Upgrade your Mclaren M838T powered car to full race spec status with live tuning, switchables maps, fully adjustable traction control, ABS, Launch control and automatic blip shift
The Syvecs Mclaren M838T Kit kit brings a new level of engine management control to the Mclaren 3.8l range which includes the Mp4-12c, 570, 600lt, 650S and 675LT that use the M838T engine.
Designed to work for a factory car or the highest level of motorsport the plug in kit offers the following to the platform:
• Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration
• Live Tuning of Torque Control for adjusting torque limiters and clutch clamping
• Clear DTC’s from Syvecs Software
• Factory Turbo support and Aftermarket custom turbos
• OEM Oil Level Sensor supported and working
• Enable Dyno Mode from Syvecs Software
• 16 Injector control with support to use any aftermarket injector
• Flex Fuel control with ethanol content shown on the dash
• Rolling Antilag
• Live Clutch pressure monitoring from TCM
• Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through either a External 12 Position external switch or via OEM Drive Mode buttons
• Adjustable Launch Control strategy based on Speed, GPS or Time
• Adjustable Torque Reduction strategies for shifting with clutch slip monitoring
• Full Variable Valve Timing control
• Cruise Control
• Fully functional with every other control module on the Car
• Dual Closed loop Lambda Control using OEM Sensors
• Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
• Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
• Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
• Antitheft and valet modes
• Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
• Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, GPS Speed and/or individual wheel speed monitoring.
• 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
• Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure, Lambda, fuel pressure and crankcase pressure
• Fuel pump control of both main, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
• 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
• Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
• Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
• Run up to 7bar map sensors
• Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
• Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
• Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
• Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
• Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
• Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
• Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units
• View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
• And much, much more!
Q) Do you control the OEM VVT
A) Yes, this is adjustable via Variable Valve timing calibrations, Can Change Intake and Exhaust Cam Targets
Q) Can we use this Kit when the engine is fitted in another car which doesn’t need canbus
A) Yes, the dealer would need to do the car side of the wiring for the kit though like 12v, pedal signal, fuel pump control etc
Q) Can you adjust the launch?
A) Yes, but its original requested target comes from the Trans ecu
Q) Can you alter the clutch pressures?
A) Yes, by adjusting the torque values sent to the Trans ECU we can change the amount of applied pressure till we reach the factory limits
Q) Do you supply a base map for the kit?
A) Yes, as with all our kits we supply a very good base calibration to get everything working for you. This will be supplied by our BimmerPro technician
Q) How do we change calibrations?
A) This is done via the OEM DriveMode buttons, Normal is Cal1, Sport is Cal2 and Track is Cal3. Pulling the Cruise lever back is Cal Overide for rolling antilag
Q) What of the original OEM features will now not work?
A) Only the Intake Sound Generator we didn’t support due to I/O Limits, but cruise control works and the OEM oil level checking
Q) Can i change the OEM BOV Valves
A) Yes you can fit any type you wish